Google+

Sharing Saturday 13-29

Sharing Saturday Button


Wow, we had another inspiring week of posts shared. If you have not had a chance to check them out, please do so and thank you to all of you who shared last week and to those who visited and commented!

This week we had a most clicked and I picked six of my favorites to feature. I hope you will check them all out. My six favorites have a bit of a summer theme. I know I am enjoying my summer and hope you are as well.
Isn't this watercolor painting done by her son beautiful? Click on picture to see the post.










Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here , please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog. 

Photobucket


Featured Button Code:




From Your Hostess:
On Thursday it was my turn in the Multicultural Kids Blog Pinterest Scavenger Hunt. I hope you are joining us in the hunt!!
Multicultural Kid Blogs Pinterest Scavenger Hunt

This week we shared our prayer beads and The Jesus Prayer book, an Islamic Cinderella (in honor of Ramadan), our exploration of the butterfly life cycle with live caterpillars to butterflies as well as crafts and activities, Hazel's first attempt at weaving, our clue in the Multicultural Kid Blogs Pinterest Scavenger Hunt, and a new series Flamingo Friday.


 
Now for This Week's Party 
 
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow Crafty Moms Share via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post. 

3) Post the newly updated button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.
Photobucket


4) I would love it if you would follow me on Facebook and Google+
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my ladybug activities post at PreK + K Sharing! And thanks for hosting each week! Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting!! Love your blog and honored to link this week.

    I am crazy busy now but will leave your blog open in a window on my computer and come back later to visit as many of the others as I can.

    Love your Flamingo activities yesterday too.:)

    Thank you and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this fun pinning opportunity! So nice to link with such creative people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always fun to stop by here and find and share activities for my kiddos! Thanks for hosting. :) By the way, I love the new colors/layout of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!