Google+

Sharing Saturday #40


Once again, I'm blown away with last week's amazing ideas shared. If you have not visited all 60 of them, please do so. There are so many wonderful things shared!! Here are a few of my favorites.
Click on the picture of Most Clicked to get to the post!



This week I thought I would choose a feature a little differently. Keitha from Keitha's Chaos always shares her week of themed lunches with the books they go with. I always love reading these posts and have found some great books to read to Hazel through them. So today I'm going to feature her Themed Lunches and since there was another themed lunch shared last week, I'm featuring it as well.
1) From Keitha's Chaos: Lunches (So many great books and lunch ideas!! I love it!)
2) From JDaniel4's Mom: Apple Lunch (In honor of Johnny Appleseed's birthday last week! I love it!)


Some of My Favorites
1) From One Artsy Mama: Halloween Ornaments (Oh, how I love Mod Podge!!)
2) From The Pleasantest Thing: Preschool Chess Club (Oh, I have to share this with Steve so he can start teaching Hazel!)
3) From Semi-crunchy Mami: Gnome Factory (I love that she made them from pictures her children designed for them!)
4) From Life with Moore Babies: Fire Breathing Dragons (I had to share this in honor of Michaelmas last week!)
5) From Momma's Fun World: Monster Dice (A great Halloween game to get your kids moving more!

Thank you to everyone who shared last week!! I hope you will join us and share again!! If you are featured here, please feel free to grab a featured button to display proudly on your blog.
Photobucket


Button Code:



From Your Hostess:
Leaf Crafts and an Autumn Leaf Short Story



 
Now for This Week's Party   
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1)  Please follow both hosts via GFC (or one of the other ways that work for you).  

Hosts are Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart. A reminder: Mia is taking a blogging break. Hopefully she will be back soon to host again!!

2)  Link any kid-friendly, child-centered post. Please no etsy shops or giveaways, etc.  Remember to link to your actual post.
3) Post the button on your sidebar or somewhere on your blog to help spread the word.

Photobucket

4. Optional: Like us on Facebook and Google+
Disclaimer: By sharing here, you are giving Crafty Moms Share and Mama Mia's Heart2Heart permission to use your photos for features and to pin your craft at Pinterest
All right everyone...This is a PARTY!! Have Fun!!

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh. Something has gone wrong with my link. I was trying to crop the photo, and I clicked I think before it has loaded. Sorry. Is there any way you can take it off, and I'll try again. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my lunches. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your link up and i know others would too so would you be so kind as to add it to my linky party/blog hop list? thanks so much, katie from brighton park! http://brightonparkblog.blogspot.com/p/add-your-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!